Khamis, 14 Mac 2013

angka 3....tweeeettttttttttt




If only all the children in the world
Could have a father and mother as loving as you both
The world would be a better place for all

Thank you Dad n Mom for bring me into this world...
Love u both always...
Selamat ulang tahun kelahiran for myself...
hope I will be a better daughter to mom n dad..
Al-Fatihah to my lovely dad 'there'...
will always recite quran to u..
hope u have peace there..
really miss u dad...
do watch ur daughter from 'there'...
to my GREAT mom...
thanks alot..
sometimes I wonder if I still need you as much as I did when I was younger - the answer is YES! No matter how many years pass by, I will always be the same little child who needs a hug and a loving word from u mom.

so, on my special day, tomorrow,
wish that

Wishing ME happiness 
To welcome each morning, 
Wishing ME laughter 
To make MY heart sing. 
Wishing ME friendship 
Sharing and caring, 
And all of the joy 
The BORN DAY can bring!


ok....settle with the wishes...

now let's pray Isha' first and then study for about a couple of hrs...

all da best TMTS







Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan