Ahad, 25 Mac 2012

Graduation_2nd September 2006

Really appreaciate that moment...

the moment that will never happen ever again in my life!!!

those precious moment!!!

whenever look at those pictures...really touch deep into my HEART...

will remember those moment in my HEART FOREVER...

if we could turn the TIME...n goes back to that TIME...

AYAH...love u always...

ABe mat_Hope u will CHANGE someday....to a better person (not i'm saying that that i'm good enough, but at least i'm trying to be good...to the person around me..to the family...)...really appreaciate what u've done to our family actually...but sometimes, when facing u, can't talk more....just heard what u're saying, make me angry...












































































































Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan