Selasa, 15 Mac 2011

mY PreCiouS 28th BesDay

15th March 1983-2011

Today ismy besday..
fell GREAT for this day...
thanks to my Mom & Dad...
and of course to ALLAH...
if not of them, i will not be here today..

as usual, i have determination and ambitious to achieve 'sempena' my PRECIOUS day..
1. Hope will grad this year...
2.will be posting this yeAR also as a lecturer of course
3.will be UKM staff this year
4. further my PhD this year...InsyaALLAH
5. find my soul mate
6. get married...
7. have a coming lovely pince & princess
8. will publish paper internationally
9. wil go on a holiday overseas
10. will do the umr'
11. will do the haj'
12. will send my mom to do the haj' and do the haj for my dad...

haha...there's a lot in my mind...
everything seems too important..
but what pretty important forme rite now is to GRAD and posting as a LECTURER..
wanna contribute for my family especially my MOM, my younger BRO and SIS...
wanna buy a HOUSE for myself...
hopefully ll my SWEET Dream can bE achieve..
InsyaALLAH... 


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan