Khamis, 10 Mac 2011

kUWAITI ~ Climate Change Conference (16-20 February 2009)

its my 1st time going overseas actually...
feels great and sometimes worried...haha..
me 'jakun' one...
but grab this opportunity..
thanks to KPT, KBS and also UKM...
not to forget prof dr subahan and prof lilia also dr kamisah for recommended me to join this conference...
this programme is for youth (>25)...
at that year act i will be 25th... (my besday on 15th march)....
thanks to ALLAH, i can join the event...
below are the pictures taken during the programme...
some of the the delegates....












so many arabic people there, the language used were arabic and english...
unfortunately, they prefer to use arabic...
people like us who don't know arabic, just 'terlopong' and no nothing...
with the delegates from thailand with their supervisor...














the thailand and malaysian gals...















luckily, ASEAN students who further study there, help us..
MALAYSIA, SINGAPORE, INDONESIA, THAILAND...BRUNEI..
we are 'SERUMPUN'
funny thing, but nothing is impossible...
found my '2 pupu' there...
his doing the high school there..

me and '2pupu'




















but unfortunately, i don't know he's there in kuwait...
fortunately he know and recognize me...
oowhhh...poor me...
and my supervisor (aka on behalf of KBS) said to me...
"apa la you, ur cousin pon xkenal ka???"
hahaha...
this is the candid pict taken while she said that to me...
huhu..














me and liza, the delegate from MALAYSIA..



















with the delegate from PALESTINE...















learn a lot from them,...
how difficult for them to cross the border to come and share the knowledge here...
and from there also, i learn how LUCKY we are in MALAYSIA...
MALAYSIA always in PEACEFUL and HARMONY..
eventhough sometimes there are people who take advantage and 'ambik kesempatan'

lastly, save the planet...

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan